Make 2016 your year to
‘Beat the Epic’ with Today’s Plan!
This year competitors in the Flight Centre Sports and Events Cycle Epic have the opportunity to train specifically for the Epic in a structured, scientifically proven way that is tailored to the rider’s availability and schedule. Today’s Plan, an Australian based company, offer this web based product from $29.95 for a six week plan and can be purchased with your entry to the Epic. The training plans use the methodology of Mark Fenner, who apart from being a qualified sports scientist, is also a leading cycling coach.
As an ‘early bird’ incentive for our customers, we are offering:
- 6 week training plans for $29.95
- 8 week training plans for $39.95
- 10 week training plans for $44.95 (early bird special for Epic riders)
- 12 week training plans for $49.95 (early bird special for Epic riders)
- 16 week training plans for $59.95 (early bird special for Epic riders)
for riders who purchase their plan with entry.
To get your Cycle Epic customised Today’s Plan, simply make your plan selection during your event registration – your perfect training companion to both the 50km Merida Pursuit and the 87km Flight Centre Sports and Events Cycle Epic!