Hidden Vale Adventure Park (HVAP)
Only a short 55min drive from Brisbane, HVAP offers a variety of terrain and riding to suit all levels of ability with lots to see and do while out on the trails with plenty of wildlife and livestock roaming.
Test your Skills on the man-made structures that include – balance beams, sea-saws, bridges and more.
Well signed and easy to follow trails that range from beginner to advanced. If it’s your first time at HVAP simply choose your adventure and follow the coloured arrows to complete the fun loops.
All the essentials:
• Water: Drinking water available at Spicers
• Fee: $10 for a day pass – look out for offers of FREE access when entering Events
Purchase Day Pass online:
Please read: HVAP terms and conditions.
By clicking ‘Buy Now’ below and purchasing a day pass, you have read and agreed to the HVAP terms and conditions (in red above).
• Facilities: Toilets, just past reception at Spicers Hidden Vale
• Mobile coverage: Good
• Parking: Spicers Hidden Vale
• Local Club: Hidden Vale Adventure Park (HVAP) ‘JOIN TODAY‘
• Events: KONA Hidden Vale 24HR, Flight Centre Cycle Epic, 3PLUS3,
• Get a feed: Spicers, Grandchester Pub, Eagle Rock Cafe – Laidley, Mulgowie Pub
• Get a brew: Spicers, Grandchester Pub, Laidley, Mulgowie Pub
• Get a fix: Ipswich Cycles
• Trail markings: All sign posted with direction arrows and difficulty ratings
• Maps avaliable: Spicers Hidden Vale Reception or download PDF below
• When to ride: From 7am until late – 7 days a week
HVAP Loop Map